Thursday, February 24, 2011

Noah Pfister: Google Trouble!!

Google...
Worth The Trouble?


Just finished a study with my group during an in-class project on Google Apps. The purpose of the assignment was to find if Google App was a useful method for Collaboration.  In other words: Is Google an easy way to work on a group project; allowing for a fun and easy way for multiple people to communicate on a single project?
After several class periods of work, it was concluded that using Google App was NOT an acceptable method for Collaboration. As a group, we found it to be frustrating to sign-up and to log-in. As a matter of fact, several members of the group (myself included), were unable to even sub scribe for a Google App. 
Personally, i found Google to not be worth its trouble. I love Google as my homepage and my web browser, however i feel that, that might be the extent of my Google usage. It the creaters of Google could only clean up the admittions and log-in pocesses, then I would be more than willing to give App's another try. But until then, I dont feel that Google is the right tool for Collaboration purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment